We believe in God, The Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into hell, the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God The Father Almighty. From thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen
1. The Bible is the inspired and inerrant (in its original manuscripts) word of God and a complete guide for faith and practice. ( II Tim. 3:15 - 17; I Thess. 2:13; II Peter 1:21)
2. In one true God eternally revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Isaiah 43:10; Matt. 28:19; Luke 3:22)
3. In the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ -- His preincarnate life, (John 1:1), the Virgin birth (Matt 1:23), the sinless life (Heb. 7:26), His miracles (Acts 2:22; Acts 10:38), His substitutionary work ( I Cor. 15:3), His bodily resurrection (Matt. 28:6), and His exaltation. (Acts1:9.)
4. In the fall of man which separates him from God, man's total helplessness in accomplishing reconciliation, and the salvation of man by grace through personal faith in Jesus Christ. (Gen. 1:26,27; Gen. 2:17; Gen. 3:6; Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Eph. 2:8,9)
5. In baptism as commanded in the scriptures (Matt.28:19; Acts 2:38; Rom.6:3,4), and in the celebration of the Lord's supper remembering Christ's death, resurrection and promised return. ( I Cor. 11:26; II Peter 1:4)
6. The church is the body of Christ, is not meant for division, is inhabited by the Holy Spirit and is manifested in local groups of believers committed to one another and the headship of Christ. (Eph. 1:22,23; Eph. 2:22; Heb. 12:23)
7. In the sanctification of the believers. (Sanctification as the setting apart for holy use and growth.) (Rom 12:1,2; I Thess 5:23; Rom 6:11; I Cor 10:31)
8. In the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the changing of those alive in Him, upon His return; the taking of all believers to be with Him, and eternal peace and reward, our blessed hope. (I Thess 4:16; Rom 8:23; Titus 2:13; I Cor 15:51,52; I Cor 3:12-15)
9. In the final judgement of the wicked and their eternal punishment. (Mark 9:43-48; Rev 19:20; Matt 25:46)
10. The promise of a new heaven and a new earth. (II Peter 3:33; Rev 21:22)